General Shareholders Meeting
The General Shareholders Meeting is the Bank’s supreme governing body which makes decisions on key issues related to the Bank’s activities, as established by the Federal law "On Joint Stock Companies" and the Bank’s Charter.
The Bank must hold the Annual General Shareholders' Meeting every year. The Annual General Shareholders' Meeting is held on the dates determined by the Charter, but no earlier than two months and no later than six months following the end of the fiscal year.
According to Russian legislation, the Bank may also convene extraordinary General Shareholders' Meetings.
Two General Shareholders' Meetings were held by the Bank in 2014.
The annual General Shareholders' Meeting held on June 19, 2014 passed the following resolutions:
- Approving the Annual Report, the Annual Financial Statements, including the income statement and profit distribution based on the 2013 results;
- Paying 2013 dividends;
- Transferring the allocated but unreleased profit for previous years to the Accumulation fund;
- Paying remuneration to members of the Bank’s Supervisory Board;
- Compensation to the members of the Bank’s Supervisory Board of the costs incurred while acting in their professional capacities;
- Approving the related party transactions;
- Approving FBK LLC as the Bank’s Auditor for 2014 RAS reporting;
- Determining the quantitative membership of the Bank’s Supervisory Board and electing members;
- Electing the Bank’s Revision Committee;
- Approving of the Charter as amended and restated;
- Approving of the Policy on the Supervisory Board and the Policy on the Management Board as amended and restated.
The extraordinary General Shareholders' Meeting held on September 30, 2014 passed the following resolutions:
- Restructuring of Bank Saint Petersburg through a merger of CJSC EVROPEISKY ICB into Bank Saint Petersburg;
- Approval of Amendments No.1 to the Charter of Bank Saint Petersburg.